An all-encompassing treatment and exhaustive review of the 1993 revised National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Advanced Practitioner Exam Matrix, designed primarily to help candidates successfully prepare for the exam.
• easy-to-use format is carefully conceived to make the review process organized, systematic, and thorough
• exhaustive review of exam matrix gives candidates experience from virtually all matrix items
• pretests and post-tests parallel the NBRC Credentialing exams
• diagrams, graphs and illustrations enhance student understanding of the material covered
• appendices provide succinct and salient subject matter that refers to frequently needed resources and clinical situations